New Business Development Manager – Managed Cyber Security Solutions
Excellent salary and uncapped commission
The role can be home based anywhere in the UK but you will need to travel frequently both nationally and internationally
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join a dynamic recent start -up company that provides managed Cyber Security Solutions to midmarket enterprise customers nationally and internationally.
This is a role for a versatile and passionate New Business Sales Development Manager who, as a part of this rapidly expanding fast paced business, will deliver a world-class experience for both your prospects and customers.
Selling directly to new logo customers and with experience dealing at all levels of a business, you will understand cyber and information security issues and be able to identify risks and present solutions in a consultative manner.
The role can be home based but you will need to travel frequently both nationally and internationally.
What is needed from you
- Demonstrable track record of creating new logo pipeline and exceeding new business sales targets.
- Experience of selling IT/Security managed services contracts.
- Strong understanding of and the ability to highlight cyber & information security issues, risks and identify solutions.
- Understanding of the market space and opportunities / issues within it.
- An on-going desire to maintain a knowledge level at the forefront of cyber & information security.
Essential important requirements
- Resident in the UK for the last 5 years to obtain the required level of security clearance.
- You must hold a UK driving license, own a car and business insurance will be required.
- National and International travel will be required.
Contact us today to discuss this further