With an annual turnover of 680 million euros (2019) and over 3,000 employees worldwide, the group belongs to the top 50 of the German automotive supplier industry.
We are the market leader for propshafts in Europe and the USA.
The Group is a rapidly growing employer with a strong vision:
We want to make it into the TOP 100 of the world's largest automotive suppliers by 2025. We achieve this ambitious goal because we focus on enthusiastic people.
People who want to consistently develop themselves and thus our company.
We therefore attach great importance to excellent working conditions and achievable development goals for every employee.
We live a transparent management model and treat each other with respect. We recognize your exceptional personal achievements and successes from managers and colleagues.
WE PROMOTE YOU INDIVIDUALLY
We actively support you in planning your career steps. With our tailor-made personnel development concepts, we offer you training and further education measures that are tailored to your individual skills and goals. This will bring you and the Group forward.
SO THAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE
Your health and satisfaction are important to us. We offer you competitive conditions with a wide range of development opportunities.
With a large selection of additional benefits, we will also encourage your enthusiasm for your work. Anyone who achieves high performance every day also needs space to regenerate, which is why a good work-life balance is important to us.
As part of these expansion goals, we are looking for specialists to expand our teams as team leaders for surfaces and coating.
We look forward to welcoming you as a professional manager at Tam
Candidate Profile/Job Description
Team Leader Coating and Surface
• Lead your team professionally and disciplinary
• Carry out the strategic planning of the pre-treatment and
painting processes as well as plan and carry out the
modernization of the systems
• Take over the optimization of all washing processes
• Cooperate with all adjacent production areas,
especially with the areas of quality management
and quality assurance with regard to surface quality
• Check and comply with the provisions of the
Federal Immission Control Act (BImSCHG)
• Identify optimization potential and control its
• Prepare and continuously document feasibility studies
and participate in the development of process FMEAs
• Support the selection of suitable suppliers and work with
external process partners
• Act as a project member and, in some cases, a
project manager in customer projects,
and also implement the collaboration and
input in international projects on schedule
• Create step chain diagrams for individual machines
• Support in the development of machine-specific resources
• Prepare maintenance concepts for machine suppliers
THAT YOU WILL INSPIRE US:
German Level C1
• Completed master's degree with a focus on mechanical
engineering, chemistry or a comparable training
• Prior knowledge in the area of technology washing,
pretreatment and painting
• Knowledge of customer-specific standards in the
• Experience in handling product and process sequences is
• Fluent written and spoken German and English
• Confident handling of the MS Office package
• Structured working method in the documentation of results
WE OFFER YOU:
• A job in a modern, global and innovative company
• Attractive remuneration as well as various grants and
• The option of dividing your working hours flexibly
within the framework of our flexitime model
• Numerous offers relating to our corporate