Accounts Receivable Controller
Location - Potters Bar
Salary - £26,000pa Benefits
My client based in Potters Bar is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable clerk to join their busy, fast paced Finance Division on a permanent full time basis. The role will involve being responsible for ensuring invoices are collected within the agreed payment terms, production of accurate and timely reconciliations and dealing with invoice queries.
- Responsible for a portfolio of customers worth up to £50million annual revenue
- Resolve unallocated cash balances on a timely basis
- Production of an updated analysis of overdue debt
- Chasing invoices by phone or email to reduce debtor balances and debtor days
- Resolving invoice and billings queries and referring internally, as required for timely resolution
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers by understanding their operations and determining how best to ensure payment terms are met
- Proven experience and knowledge of processes of allocations, postings, journals, debits and credits
- Credit control or Accounts Receivable experience ideally within the public sector
- AAT qualified or working towards qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and record of accomplishment of building strong relationships with customers
Please apply directly to be considered or contact me on
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.