We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in Watford. They are looking for an experienced Retail Solutions Planner to join their fun and friendly team on a contractual basis for 12 months. The successful candidate will support the Channel Marketing Manager in scoping, developing and delivering key projects that can be executed either through the Retail Channel or within the company to drive activation capability.
- Working cross functionally with key stakeholders to develop and influence proposed solutions to meet the challenges and opportunities identified, particularly in new channels.
- Validating and trialling new retailer and new in-stores solutions in the retail market.
- Managing external PPOS designers & suppliers to develop cost-effective in-store solutions & associated budget / contract negotiations.
- Ensuring future retail trends are incorporated within the company's commercial planning processes and timescales.
- Anticipates internal and external retailer and business issues and aligns their depth and breadth of expertise in their own discipline with a broad knowledge of other departments within the business to recommend produce, process or service improvements.
- Increase our brand presence in retail outlets for all categories and at all points of purchase.
Key Skills Required:
- Competence in the use of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of the retail marketplace and how retail works
- Knowledge of in-store marketing opportunities
- Proven track record of successful project management skills
- Proven experience of budget tracking
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.