Enterprise: Porcher Industries (https://www.porcher-ind.com/en)
(Antal International as recruiting agency is retained to recruit for Porcher)
Location: Preferably Based in Honk Gong office (Option Shanghai Office)
Title: Area Sales Manager-BU Sport and Leisure – Asia Oceania Region Textiles/Composites
Salary: Attractive annual salary + 15% incentives based on performance
Type of Job: FTE - Permanent
Estimated starting date: Q2/2019 or Immediately
1. Job General scope.
Porcher is an innovative player for the thermoplastic High technology Textile fibres and composite solutions. After a technical and commercial success in Europe/US with the major players in the Sports & Leisure, Porcher wants to grow more particularly on this sector in Asia/Oceania
Porcher Industries is looking for a dynamic person who is customer orientated with solid technical background.
The key mission of the Area Sale Manager is to manage the Sales activities covering the customers and markets portfolio in line with Business Unit objectives to achieve sustainable growth and commercial plan targets in terms of volumes, revenues and gross margin.
Promote and sell the Porcher Industries Group solutions to customers within the assigned geographical area – Asia & Oceania - and business Unit scope Sports & Leisure - Key markets: Mainly China, Australia, South East Asia - Support to Japan and Korea
· Deliver the annual targets, in volumes, revenues and gross margin
· Attack new market segments and open new customers
· Develop a business plan and steer the business for the region.
Report to the Global Head of BU Sports & Leisure
2. Main responsibilities:
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales and contribution margin targets in the defined territory
- Deliver the solutions/segments objectives in sales
- Develop a regional plan to grow sales and customers base, identify sales and prospection opportunities as well as new markets/segments openings
- Manage the key accounts of the regions, plan and lead meetings and negotiations with customers, deliver account targets and action plans
- Initiate business plan with market management commercial planning
- Implement continuous sales performance evaluations and improvements, to ensure a high level of customers’ satisfaction and retention
- Propose solutions to customers, define Customer price, terms, and contract negotiations
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy
- Manage business partners to identify business and technological opportunities and partnership
-Identify and anticipate market trends, evaluate and manage business and market development opportunities and provide input to strategic market development plan.
- Perform value chains., competition and market analysis
- Explore opportunities in new potential market segments, and acquire new customers and growth
- Focus on sports such as hiking, backpacking, ski, cycling with Apparel & gear and hard goods/equipment* Relationship*
- Liaise with supply-chain, logistics, R&D, product and operations staff to ensure customers satisfaction, sales effectiveness and opportunities be active in the hand over in distribution, strategies and targets
- Liaise with the BU sales team to ensure consistency across regions
- Maximize sales coverage within the given region
- Analyze and report competitors, key customers key information
-Report and analyze sales, reforecast data
- Complete all reports and records required and submit on a timely basis
3. Qualification requirement:
4. Company introduction:
Porcher Industries designs and manufactures technical materials allowing cutting-edge companies in the fields of aerospace and defence, automotive, construction/Building, Industry, and Sport & Leisure to anticipate technological and functional evolutions regarding the most complex textile, technical and composite materials.
Inherited from Lyon’s silk-weaving tradition, Porcher Industries' know-how has evolved over time and market disruptions, through constant innovation in weaving techniques, the use of new mineral and synthetic fibers as well as chemical processes.
Spurred on by its pioneering and entrepreneurial spirit, Porcher Industries has become an agile and innovative international group gathering 2,300 employees in more than 100 countries.
Acting upon its renewed investment capacities, the Porcher group is now steadily speeding up its development with the ambition to address technological and industrial evolutions, but also to strengthen its positions in a global context, by using its multi-markets, multi-continents and multi-expertise assets.