I have an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge initially for 6 months.
You will be supporting Development groups, focused on Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations and Pharmacovigilance, the role will be primarily supporting the execution of day to day Human Resources with the Associate Director HR and the Talent Acquisition specialist.
The role will require attendance in our Cambridge office when necessary, whilst currently based from home, it is expected that office attendance will be necessary up to three times per week. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactive support of our employees on a day to day basis
- Ensuring effective on boarding of new starters, conducting inductions and first day orientation
- Conducting exit interviews, 90-day check ins, occupational health referrals
- Become an active member of our Employee Resource Groups, helping to create and execute effective events and initiatives across the site to drive employee engagement
- Facilitating training/set up on a wide range of HR topics
- HR financial processing (setting up suppliers, invoices etc.)
- Recruitment logistics, candidate support in interviews and preparation
- Supporting in Business Partnering and project involvement/leadership
- Expertise in Workday, processing changes and amendments, and providing adhoc reporting.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience in a HR department is essential pharmaceutical HR experience will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations, occupational health and administration
- Fast paced administration with eye for detail with a thorough understanding of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with HR systems is preferred Workday experience will be an added advantage
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labour laws
- CIPD qualified preferred
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.