Inside Sales Executive
who is responsible for coordinating the entire process from the intake to the delivery of the manufactured items. He/she would maintain intensive contact with the clients in Hungary and work together with the Account Managers, as well as internally with the different departments.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and quality team to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time.
- Regularly engaged with the external sales force teams, input orders onto system and maintain sales records.
- Identify customer needs and provide outcome-based solution, handle customers’ requests, provide expert advice and guiding customer
- Working closely with and building, great relationships with suppliers
- Giving administrative support to the Account Managers.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Proven B2B sales experience is an advantage
- Work experience in sales (telesales/telemarketing/account management/field sales) is preferred
- Be an intelligent listener: first ask questions and listen carefully to the answers
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to energize; develop and build rapport in complex organization
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Fluent English