- Elaborate the yearly budget and account for monthly financial results
- Full P&L management and accountability
- Ensure Customers Quality and Deliver according expectations
- Elaborate and execute the Continuous Improvement plan for the Plant
- Manage the social and resources skill of the employees
- Ensure the Industrialization and new product production according to customer requirements and company’s best practices
- Manage the daily KPI to ensure optimization of cost and Plant efficiency
- Adapt the industrial plan in human resources and equipment optimization according the plant load
- Reporting to the leadership regularly
- Engineering Degree
- 5+ years Management experience in automotive industry
- 3+ years Plant Management or large complexity Operation Management experience
- Fluent in English and Hungarian (German language is a plus).
- Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills.
- Project Management and financial knowledge.
- Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing skills.
Get Jobs Like This By Email