Business Development Manager
The role would report directly to Country Manager Hungary managing a team of 2-3 sales representatives.
- Executes business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for the assigned customers;
- Develops and applies understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions;
- Executes interaction plans for customers to make ensure targeting the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency
- Adapts and optimizes approach and communications style during sales interactions, responding appropriately to customer needs;
- Ensures that products benefits and supporting services are broadly understood;
- Prepares detailed analytical data in an accurate and timely manner and as required by management;
- Presents a positive attitude and leadership skills to foster a high performing culture;
- Coaches and develops sales team.
- 5+ years’ sales experience (fmcg, or pharma OTC experience preferred);
- Strong business and selling acumen;
- Reference of developing a successful sales team;
- Excellent communication skills, both technically and interpersonally;
- Experience in key account management;
- Fluent in English, native Hungarian;
- Ability to influence partners;
- Ability to understand customer needs and requirements at an individual and organisational level;
- Personality: motivated, tenacious and are ultimately focused on bringing business on board.