This role will have no subordinates, the job holder should work on own initiatives. This is a hands-on role, but not about daily operational tasks. International travel is expected to reach cca 20% of the time.
HR Generalist, Eastern European countries
- Coordinate and control recruitment of key positions for subsidiaries;
- Support MD’s and line managers within region in terms of professional HR services
- (organisational development, talent management etc);
- Develop and support best practice transfer and optimization of cooperation between subsidiaries within region;
- Initiate HR Development activities in the region;
- Plan, control and coordinate HR budget;
- Manage compensation and benefits issues;
- Maintain Employer Branding in the region;
- Enable managers to take full responsibility for people management, acting as an adviser and providing professional support for complex issues;
- Revise /update employee assignment/contract in line with applicable labour law
- Monitor and analyse data including turnover rates, absence with recommendations for future action;
- Ensure, that European HR processes are implemented and followed.
- Degree and/or appropriate qualification in the field of Human Resources or comparable;
- 5+ years HR experience, international exposure;
- HR experience in engineering/industrial environment;
- Proven intercultural and social competence;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key colleagues and the management team;
- Ability to provide supportive and sensitive approach towards various managers;
- Very good interpersonal skills including tactfulness and discretion;
- Ability to travel when required;
- Fluency in English and Hungarian, other EE language is a plus.