Regional Planning&Analysis Associate
Our client is a well reputed infrastructure technology solution provider, who has global presence. They sell solutions directly as well in some markets also through a network of distributors. To support their sales strategy and activities, the company builds up a small regional planning and analysis team. Now we are looking for an experienced senior analyst for the Eastern European business.
- Analyse product sales & profitability trends to support pricing and investment decisions, analyse revenue growth
- Perform weekly reports, key sales & orders analysis , backlog analysis, and other monthly/ ad hoc reporting to monitor progress towards maximizing sales, standard margin performances; highlighting and analysing unexpected variances; proactively identifying and mitigating risks; and finding and executing opportunities to achieve or exceed business commitments.
- Understand weekly changes, challenge as appropriate, develop countermeasures to ensure attainment of financial goals
- Work with regional management to develop periodical Forecast / Op Plans and Budgets, to drive improvements in profitability. Drive accuracy, consistency, and completeness of service reporting.
- Support Credit & collections in execution of strategies. Work with Credit & collections and validate specific requirements for potential Bad Debts coverages
- Drive accuracy and completeness of reporting by product line & destination.
- Analysis of sales channel performance – direct vs. indirect, understanding growth opportunities
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly internal reports and presentations to all levels of management and employees regarding sales and margin trends
- Analyse Controllable costs in the region. Drive performance as per Budget & Forecast. Provide Variance analysis explanation
- Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years in role with international multi countries responsibility
- Fluent English
- Business Objects experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and 1S skills
- Experience in US GAAP