Our client is a well reputed provider of manufacturing solutions. As their team grow they are in need for a
Supply Chain Specialist
who would mainly be responsible for spare parts logistics and related administration duties.
- Handling incoming orders, communication with clients;
- Stock management with regards to spare parts;
- Heavy interaction/communication with internal departments, including Sales, Customer Service, Field Service as well as outside contacts in Europe;
- Constant communication with related international teams on all inbound and outbound deliveries;
- Support parts sales projects by preparing and issuing invoices in close cooperation with finance department;
- Perform work assigned by management to ensure successful operation.
- Min 2 years of administrative, logistic or customer service experience;
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills;
- Relevant PC and ERP skills;
- English language (min conversational level);
- Demonstrated positive work attitude;
- Demonstrated ability to perform above minimum for extended periods of time;
- Driving license.