Work Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia
This is a NEW POSITION reporting to General Director and who will lead 4 big production divisions of the Group.
Scope of the role: be able to initiate and develop an important restructuring process of the group in the way of increase productivity and production results, modernize the processes and policies and improve the overall people structure
The ideal candidate is already proven within a huge manufacturing facility. Relocation and expats: welcomed!
The Role Key responsibilities:
1. Ensuring the implementation of an action plan to improve productivity
2. Introduction of modern methodologies and SMART KPI for production management
3. Reducing the cost of sewing minutes
4. Development of automation of key processes, production, inventory and storage
Task for the probation period:
1. Development and execution on time of the tasks of the action plan priority projects “road map” for improving productivity (OTIF)
2. Together with the Planning Director ensuring the accuracy of production planning at the level of not less than 90%
3. Together with Procurement Director to increase the level of OTIF
4. Introduce the principle of site specialization
5. Implement an automated accounting system for the production plan actual execution, built on production units (day, week, month, quarter, year)
The Candidate requirements:
Work experience: Experience in large industrial companies with a geographically distributed structure in senior positions in the field of production management or production planning for at least 5 years
Experience of participating or introducing modern management methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, TPM ...)
Personal qualities /Soft skills:
1. The ability to work effectively under stress, pressure, multitasking and suspense
2. Adapt quickly to changes.
3. Perseverance and focus on achieving results
4. Ability to build sustainable cooperative relationships, work effectively in a team
5. Mobile, ready for business trips at least 50% of the time