Field Service Team Leader
- Assign work to team members and ensure it is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create and maintain a culture where working safely is the highest priority.
- Responsible for proper maintenance, repairs, and any calibrations applicable on all Field Service equipment. This is to be done timely, efficiently and economically.
- Monitor, assess workflow and internal administration process in service activity, recommend changes to improve efficiency, induction and performance evaluation.
- Management and control of central and regional services and work of employees at these sites.
- Continuous maintenance of equipment and parts documentation and qualification and of other technical conformity documents.
- Work with internal departments to communicate pertinent information, make recommendations for improvements, etc.
- Maintain direct contact with current or prospective customers. Resolve complaints. Prepare customer service repair quotes, presentations, cost reports, etc.
- Pursue and develop new service business.
- Degree in mechanical engineering domain
- 5+ years related work experience in customer management/customer service related field
- Fluent English
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and able to work independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment