- Strategize and handle all the litigation pertaining to the Company, Subs and JVs
Statutory and Legal Compliance System
- Ensure statutory and contractual compliances
- Contractual i.e Concession Agmt with Govt of India, Land Lease and State Support Agmt with the State Govt
- Design, compile and execute the legal compliance system during key project transactions.
Regulatory and Project Contracts
- Evolve effective strategies from time to time for handling legal and regulatory issues having high financial impact and policy issues Business
- Support CEO on the issues involving Government & Regulatory Stake holders
Support Commercial and Contracts
- Commercial Contracts & Agreements
- Handling of critical issues having higher strategic importance , IPOs and Group Initiatives
- Contribute to Business Excellence – band change
- Department AOP
- Providing complete legal support to all the internal departments
Team Development and Management
- Engage with the team to motivate and foster teamwork, understand and address their concerns and provide a collaborative environment for them to develop.
- Coach and train young legal professionals and ensure their competency development in associated areas.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Degree in Law is a must with 20 plus years of post qualification experience
PG Diploma / Diploma in IRPM is desirable
PG Diploma/Diploma in Business Management would be an added advantage since business acumen will enhance the skills.
Get Jobs Like This By Email