Designation: Sr DevOps Engineer
Domain: Investment/Capital Market
Years of Experience: 5-8yrs
We are looking to hire an individual with 5-8yrs of experience in DevOps practice including managing, monitoring and automating the DevOps Infrastructure, pipelines and workflows. This role requires experience with Linux, BitBucket, AWS, CI/CD pipeline automation using Groovy and should have proficiency in automating other resources/infrastructure using Python, Ansible and Shell Scripting.
· 5-8 years of DevOps experience including the use of Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT, Groovy, Ansible and cloud-based solutions (AWS) or similar.
· Experience in CI/CD methodologies, Jenkins CI/CD pipeline automation using groovy, workflows and tools.
· Solid understanding of infrastructure, security, Linux, image hardening, scaling, fail-over, load balancing, etc.
- Strong experience with monitoring and alerting.
· Hands on experience shell scripting, groovy, cron setup.
· Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes, Ansible with focus on Microservices deployment and scalability
About the client: Our client is a Fintech company with development center in Hyderabad with Products / solutions for Capital and Investment banking.