Technical Lead (C++/Linux)
- Lead a team with 3-5 developers developing complex Linux based data protection software
- Design and code complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budgets
- Drive design and code reviews with other developers.
Bachelor's or master’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 7-10 years’ experience development experience on Linux Platform with C++.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a technical leadership role
Skills & Competencies
- Advanced design/debugging/coding skills.
- Proficient in C/C++ programming on Linux platform.
- Strong understanding of Linux programming knowledge (e.g. IPC, multithreading, socket, debugging).
- Be familiar with Linux system including system boot, system configuration, file system, device management and so on.
- Be familiar with one of these scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python).
- Experience with Linux kernel
- Strong technical leadership
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Linux driver development is a plus.
- Experience with storage/backup software development is a plus.
- Having experiences working as a development team lead / manager in data protection industry is a plus
- Experience with AWS or Azure is a plus.