The IT Commercial Manager’s role is to maintain, analyse and be the process owner for all Budgetary, Financial, Audit and Procurement Management information related to the centralised Global Tech Services department. They will manage the financial aspects of large, global outsourcing contracts as well as own and run all appropriate processes to manage and produce accurate financial and contractual information for all IT activities. The major accountabilities are as under-
- Manage and control the IT budget including the associated cost centre forecasting, reporting and supplier profiling.
- Manage and control IT contracts in relation to service credits, renewal dates, payment terms, milestones, terminations.
- Develop and run robust financial processes in relation to purchase orders, receipting, accruals and invoice payments.
- Build and maintain good relationships across finance, procurement and the wider business globally, engaging them as necessary.
- Ensuring that all suppliers are paid and all goods receipted in line with best practice and the associated contracts.
- Acts as the routine contact point between organisation and supplier.
- Supports IT Procurement Manager in implementing RFP activities, resource planning and communications.
- Maintains a broad understanding of the commercial IT environment, how the organisation sources, deploys and manages external partners.
- Develops and manages contracts with suppliers to meet key performance indicators and agreed targets. Is responsible for the liaison between the organisation and designated supplier(s).
- Ensures that supplier performance is properly monitored and regularly reviewed.
- Advises on policy and procedures covering the selection of suppliers, tendering and procurement. Is responsible for the management and implementation of supplier service improvement actions and programmes.
Candidates may be CA / MBA / ACCA / CIMA with 10 to 13 years of post qualification experience in reputed IT / ITeS Companies handling the Commercial and Analysis Function. The person would have a team of 3-4 persons reporting in to him / her.