Solution Architect - Talent & learning
• 10 + years of experience in implementing and supporting HCM suites
• 4 + Expertise in SuccessFactors Performance Management , Succession planning and Learning management systems
• Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations in the area of Employee Central and its integration with other SF modules
• Good knowledge of MDF objects, Rules and Workflows.
• Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF
• Lead design workshops to gather requirements, fit/gap analysis, functional specifications and design
• Plan / schedule project activities. Lead end-to-end testing process
• Working with cross functional teams (HR, Finance, IT) and 3rd party providers
• Experience of supporting complex change and / or multi-disciplinary projects
• Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Critical thinker and ability to demonstrate logical approach to problem solving
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills particularly at senior levels of an organisation
• Able to prioritise work and balance competing demands
• Able to deal with conflict and mediate. Able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change.
• Experience of working within FMCG, Personal Hygiene and Healthcare sector.
• Experience implementing validated learning management systems ( GxP)
Technical / Professional Qualifications:
• Educated in Business discipline or Computer Science to degree level, or equivalent experience
• Agile software development methodologies e.g. Scrum,
• Microsoft Office Suite to Proficient level.
• Program and Project Management qualifications e.g. Prince2, PMI PMP
• ITIL V3 to Intermediate level.
• SuccessFactors Certification