Technical Architect - Successfactors
- 10 + years of experience in implementing and supporting HCM suites
- 4 + Expertise in SuccessFactors
- Deep understanding of architectural concepts, issues, and trends in the HR solutions area covering HIRE TO RETIRE business capabilities.
- Experience working with and integrating ODATA APIs with 3rd party systems
- Good knowledge of MDF objects, Rules and Workflows.
- Experience in managing and optimizing complex HR systems Landscapes
- Knowledge and experience of processes and configurations in the area of Employee Central and its integration with other SF modules
- Experience with data migration and data management activities in SF
- Lead design workshops to gather requirements, fit/gap analysis, functional specifications and design
- Plan / schedule project activities. Lead end-to-end testing process
- Working with cross functional teams (HR, Finance, IT) and 3rd party providers
- Experience of supporting complex change and / or multi-disciplinary projects
- Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Critical thinker and ability to demonstrate logical approach to problem solving
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills particularly at senior levels of an organization
- Able to prioritise work and balance competing demands
- Able to deal with conflict and mediate. Able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change.
Experience of working within FMCG, Personal Hygiene and Healthcare sector.