Lead- Management Audit Group
- Carrying out concurrent audits as per Annual Audit Plan for the year (includes Audit Announcement, Timelines for commencement & closure of audit, Opening Meeting, Undertaking Reviews and Closing Meeting for discussions on draft audit observations).
- Undertake management audit MIS (AOP vs Actuals) for projects so as to timely escalate its potential impact on overall timelines/project costs/cash flows.
- Ensure completion of audit assignments and final reports are issued with all recommendations agreed and accepted by the auditees with time lines & responsibility matrix.
- Prepare Monthly MIS towards audits planned vs actuals during the month.
- Work closely with Senior Lead - Airports Projects for release of monthly audit reports of Projects.
- Circulate monthly status tracker of audit observations raised, open, in progress and closed to CEO/Deputy CEO, CFO.
- Prepare presentations of key observations arising out of audit reports and submission to Senior – Lead (Projects) for consolidation and release to AC.
- Supervise/oversee outsourced audit firms, Junior MAG auditors.
- Ensure compliance with MAG’s processes, methodologies, ISO / IIA requirements (including documentation).
- Research and keep abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends and audit methodology.
- Discuss updates of new regulations with senior management and relevant departments.
- Frequently review and provide inputs for updates in Audit Universe, Audit Program and Checklists for all audits under purview.
- Centralized audit through SAP R/3 and/or other automated tools to improve audit efficiency, quality of audit findings and closure.
- Undertake/Supervise special assignments as requested by management on a need basis.
- Assess the effectiveness of implementation of self-assessment tool in projects and reliability of reported results therefrom.
Location: Hyderabad, Goa