Antal International (www.antal.com) – Iasi Office – is recruiting for it’s client – an international investment management firm specialized in real estate:
Building Operations Coordinator – Iasi, Romania
What this job involves
Reporting to the Facilities Manager and working as part of the overall Facilities Team, the Building Operations Coordinator (BOC) will manage a range of hard services and provide the necessary support to ensure the efficient and effective running of the site.
- Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for Clients assets
- Follow up on maintenance planned by Landlord
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Response and activity relating to Trouble Ticket (remedy) requests- responding within agreed SLA’s
- Management and tracking of Building Operations stock including but not limited to:
- Power supplies
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and reactive repairs
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including Safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team) and not limited to
- Support of daily cleaning inspection
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Landscaping (when present)
- Desk Assignments
- Furniture stock ordering and management
- Occupancy Tracking
- Small Project Management / Creation of Budget & Activity Plan for Site Improvements:
- Liaison with:
- Global Telecom
- Global Security (for systems & devices)
- Global A/V
- Security Guards Coordination (when present on site)
- Other Building Operations Coordinators on client sites.
- Manage daily health & safety issues – maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
- Deputise / provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Facilities Manager when appropriate.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets as well as of Contract Management.
- Problem solving
- Good decision making
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Spread sheet and Word processing
- Customer focused
- Good inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a in a high profile corporate environment
- Previous reception or hospitality experience
- Education: Diploma/degree level in technical discipline
You will have a competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your CV at: email@example.com.