Antal International is looking for: GIS Specialist with CAD in Iasi, Romania
You will be part of GIS &Hydraulic modelling team, where we have specialists which are using engineering, scientific, mathematical and computational tools from several domains to develop and sustain modern and risk free communities. Also, we are conducting, advising, designing and coordinating the implementation of solutions to prevent, control and remedy the adverse effects of human activity on the environment.
This is a full-time role. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support in designing and creating of geospatial databases and coverages
- Produce accurate maps and other representations of data for public use and field work activity
- Linkages to various GIS databases
- Familiarity with extracting data from external sources, including quality control and reconciliation with internal data sources.
- Examine rail data with the purpose of drawing conclusions about the information;
- Perform design and inventory of the cables and ducts in an open source environment by using GIS techniques;
- Quality control focus
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Cadaster Engineering or related field;
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel (knowledge of MS Access can be a plus);
- Being proficient with Esri ArcGIS 10x with extensions Network Analyst, 3D Analyst and Spatial Analyst;
- Strong English language;
- Accuracy and details focus;
- Technical and quality focus;
- Effective team player who takes an active role in team responsibilities. Strong time management skills. Ability to work on multiple tasks and to collaborate actively with other disciplines.
- Availability to work for some periods abroad (Continental Europe).