Antal International - Iasi office is recruiting for it's client - a multinational engineering company:
DATA ANALYTICS SPECIALIST - in Iași, România
You will be part of Data analytics discipline, where you could be a Data Engineer, who builds, integrates and manages “big data” from various sources or a Data Scientist who turns the big volumes of raw data into insights, by applying statistics, machine learning and analytics to develop better business decisions and sustain modern communities.
This is a full time role. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Examine raw data with the purpose of drawing conclusions about the information;
• Perform complex data analysis in an open source environment by using statistical programming language;
• Improve data management by using quantitative and qualitative techniques;
• Data modelling and visualization;
• Quality-control focus.
• At least bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or related field;
• Strong analytics skills;
• Knowledge of programming language (R / Phyton / C++ / Matlab);
• Deep understanding or experience with data science and machine learning;
• Expertise with data handling (SQL) can be a plus;
• Result-oriented. Accuracy and details focus;
• Ability to embrace “big data” challenges;
• Enjoying discovering and solving problems;
• Strong English language. Any other European language knowledge is a plus;
• Technical and quality focus;
• Great interpersonal skills (team player, eager to learn, supportive attitude, open to feedback etc.);
Availability to work for some periods abroad (Continental Europe).