Antal International – recruitment and selection company (www.antal.com) – Iasi Office, behalf of our client: industry-leading transmission solutions manufacturer located in Iasi, is recruiting:
Supply Chain Manager
- Develop and provide logistics analytics and make recommendations to achieve profitability or inventory goals.
- Develop logistics analytics to make operational performance and trends visible.
- Use common processes tools, and information systems to enable supply chain analysis. Ensure data integrity of all analytics and reports.
- Develop reporting capability for supply chain Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyse and interpret Key Performance Indicators to identify areas for improvement and action plans.
- Provide financial analysis as required.
- Ensure raw materials available at the right time, the correct structure and appropriate quantities in order to sustain the production processes.
- Ensure the production needs in terms of raw materials avoiding excess materials on the shop floor.
- Link inbound transportation with warehouse specific activities.
- Analytical Reasoning - Has an advanced understanding of analytical methodologies and the ability to utilize various statistical methodologies.
- Project Management - Has a good understanding of and effectively applies project management techniques in low to moderately complex projects.
- Supply Chain Knowledge - has knowledge of how the supply chain functions work to meet our end customer’s requirements.
- Analyse Issues - Demonstrated results indicating deep knowledge of analysing issues.
- Open Communication - Demonstrated results indicating deep knowledge of fostering open.
- Freight optimization - can apply freight optimization in certain situations.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Supply Chain field.
- University degree: Economical or technical field.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, purchasing, resource allocation, stock control, materials flow throughout the factory warehousing and storage, goods distribution and transportation, operations in logistics, coordination of people.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, especially Excel) and knowledge of one ERP operation system.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective team building and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels in the organization.
- Fluent English skills.
Please send your CV at email@example.com.