Main responsibilities and activities:
- ensures and maintain uninterrupted operation, in conditions of security and reliability, for all IT & C systems and equipments;
- assures the security and integrity of data and information systems;
- perform preventive maintenance operations;
- perform directly and coordinates support type Level 2 (L2);
- makes verifications, technical interventions and solves problems in the company ITC;
- provides technical support for the users and is concerned with finding effective and innovative solutions that ensure delivery of services to IT& C internal clients, in complete and effective manner;
- negotiates and liaise with suppliers of IT goods and services, following compliance with the contractual obligations and the interests of the company;
- acquisition of the hardware and software solutions needed in the Company and managing track records of these items;
- makes reception for the purchased equipment and perform installation of IT & C purchased parts;
- makes proposals, develops, implements and manages ICT infrastructure development projects.
The Ideal candidate:
- University graduate, bachelor or master, in computer science or information technology: Automation and Computer Electronics - Telecommunication and Information Technology, Electrical Engineering - Energy and Applied Informatics.
- minimumyears in the IT Department of a company specialized in production and / or distribution;
- experience in the operation and administration of Windows operating systems environment, for both servers and workstations;
- experience in implementing Warehouse Management System;
- experience in reporting management systems and in information analysis.
Candidates will have specialized technical knowledge on:
- working environment in the information technology and communications - IT&C;
- ITC network related services in Windows environment;
- in virtualization technologies (VMware)
- in server hardware technologies;
- in other types of servers (Zimbra);
- in managing all network equipment and electronic communications;
- in data storage systems of NAS type and / of SAN type;
- in information security in a production specific company and / or a distribution company;
The following will be a plus in selection:
- working experience in a business environment comparable to the employer activity, (production and/or distribution);
- experience in administrating MSSQL database type management systems;
- experience in server management reporting - Date Warehouse; and in Customer Service Management;
- experience in implementing and managing Business Intelligence - BI solutions for companies;
- experience in configuring and managing other type of servers such as: SharePoint, Exchange, Skype;
- having any IT certification such as: Microsoft certifications; Cisco, etc.
Skills and abilities:
- Spirit of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Capacity of analysis and synthesis;
- time and discipline management skills, multitasking and prioritization skills;
- desire for continuous learning and perfecting in new technologies related to ITC field;
- proactive and results - oriented;
- good communication and relationship skills.
Other specific requirements:
- knowledge of English - medium level;
- driving license.
- Competitive salary;
- Working environment to the highest standards in a dynamic team;
- Access to training programs according to individual professional development plan;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- A complex package of benefits.