Antal International - Iasi office, is looking for it's Client - a multinational company based in Iasi:
SeM Engineers in Iasi, Romania
What do we ask?
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who likes to work in a team, eager to learn, particularly in the field of Systems Engineering, result-oriented, analytical and communicative, both in speech and writing. Furthermore, you enjoy learning more about IT and, in combination with your expertise, helping our clients further in the field of information management, SE and BIM.
This is a full-time role. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Process analyzes and determination of information needs;
- Configuration of applications;
- Supporting systems engineers;
- Supporting BIM modelers;
- Supporting information managers;
- Linking information flows between different applications;
- Data conversion and/or Data analytics
- Quality control focus
- Completed academic and / or higher professional education in Civil Engineering, Spatial Planning, Computer Science, Architecture or Geography;
- Interested in IT (and/or Data Analytics?), for example coding in, XML, SQL, R;
- Experience with Relatics and / or Altova Stylevision is a pre, but not a requirement.
- Strong English language;
- Technical and quality focus;
- Effective team player who takes an active role in team responsibilities. Strong time management skills. Ability to work on multiple tasks and to collaborate actively with other disciplines.
- Availability to work for some periods abroad (Continental Europe).
Please send your CV at email@example.com.