- Identifies the technical solution in order to model the business requirements
- Develops and maintains software programs as specified in the technical design and according to set coding standards
- Keeps the technical design up-to-date with new/changed technical design details during implementation;
- Performs Unit Testing after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly
- Provides support in launching the application in the testing/acceptance production environments
- Provides the support required during the testing process by the implementation team members and colleagues from involved departments
- Reviews the implementation quality
- Provide technical support for new and existing applications
- Analytic and logic approach,
- Problem solving orientation,
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Leadership orientation and capability to work in team.
- Good English (reading/writing/speaking)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related technical disciplines
- At least 3 year of experience in J2ee architecture
- Programming knowledge in SQL
- Solid understanding of programming concepts
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team member
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and technologies.