Antal International - Iasi Office is looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our team. Your main tasks will be to source, recruit and match candidates to job requirements for permanent placement.
• Identifying the most suitable recruitment channels for each vacancy;
• Handling the recruitment process: resume screening, pre-selection, conducting interviews, analyzing responses; verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements and giving feedback to candidates;
• Evaluating applicants using technical or / and personality tests and selecting the most suitable candidates;
• Creating reports about selected candidates;
• Arranging interviews with the client’s management team;
• Mediating candidate-client expectations by debriefing both parts before signing the employment offer;
• Keeping trace of candidate’s integration in client’s company;
• Updating the candidates' database as well as all related administrative tasks;
• Participating in job fairs;
• Contacting clients, negotiating recruitment contracts and determining candidate’s profile requirements;
• Developing long lasting partnerships with local companies to proactively identify staffing needs.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master’s degree in human resource field would be an advantage;
• Similar experience would be an advantage;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Advanced knowledge of English (speaking and writing);
• Capable of handling multiple tasks/projects simultaneously;
• Positive attitude;
• Very good communication skills.