Job Title: Real Estate Private Equity Yardi Developer
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
The Business Application team at Company RESIG is seeking a Yardi application developer. The team is responsible for the development, maintenance and support of the accounting and investment management real estate fund accounting applications. Reporting to the SVP of Business Application Strategy, the position is responsible for development, and maintenance of Yardi reporting solutions for fund accounting teams and their clients. The candidate will also assist in the design and development of application and data integrations in support of the evolving real estate application environment: fund accounting, treasury management, investor CRM, operations, business intelligence. This position will work with multiple fund accounting and technology resources.
The ideal candidate will have an application development background with strong technical skills in MS SQL Server, SSRS, YSR, and experience with Yardi Voyager Investment Management. The candidate will be an expert multi-tasker with excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude. They tackle tasks head, looking for opportunities to assist teams and create efficiencies.
- Design and develop custom client reports utilizing processes that improve internal user efficiency and increase data transparency and ease-of-use.
- Create integrations between the Yardi application and other products and services of Company RESIG
- Assist in the technical support and maintenance functions of the internal fund accounting, treasury, and investor relations teams.
- Communicate effectively with the user community
- Keep abreast of Yardi application technical enhancements and new functionality
- Formalizes process and procedures into a knowledge base.
- Evolves Company RESIG’s reporting and data strategy framework and investor / operational / management reporting services.
- Experience with Excel macros and Power Query
- Prior experience running projects to completion
- Experience with Alternative Investments, specifically Private Equity and Private Equity Real Estate a plus
- Experience with Spreadsheet Server a plus
- Candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Yardi Voyager Investment Management.
- Minimum of 3 years technical experience as a developer
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server and knowledge of Yardi Spreadsheet Reporting and SSRS.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendor applications and interfaces
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with competing priorities with a high attention to detail.
- A collaborative team player that is capable of also working independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills including oral and written English