Reporting to Supply Chain
Experience 10 -12 years of experience in core Supply Chain/PPC
Qualifications B.Tech/B.E. or Diploma Engineering – Electronics, MBA
• To make long term and short term Production Plan as per customer’s schedules & forecasts.
• To coordinate manpower, capacity & resource planning.
• To make periodical Time Study, Method study and it’s Implementation
• Preparation and checking of day wise, week wise and month wise production plan and planning to achieve
• Take reporting of Dispatch department and coordinate with the customers for Daily schedule adherence
• Preparing production plan according to received customer schedule.
• Fulfillment of raw material requirement.
> Introduce new planning techniques to enhance production.
> Documentation of production plan.
> Prepare and maintain MIS reports.
• Prepare monthly, weekly and daily production plan based on the customer requirement.
> Review of production plans and control in order to meet necessary changes.
> Coordinate with purchase department on fulfillment of raw material requirement.
• Highlighting and corrective action generation for non meeting of production plan v/s actual production
• To implement and monitor all the activities related to System (ISO/TS) requirements, As per TS-16949,I SO 14001
• Ensure the open production orders as per given plan.
• Ensure timely the execution of MIS & MRS process.
• Participation in Internal & External Audits As an auditee & Observer.
• Managing optimal inventory level in all shops.
• Preparation daily materials shortage report and assessing the reason for the short fall in coordination with
• Ensuring timely feeding of materials to all production shop
• Follow up and planning with materials departments for procurement of brought out parts
• Controlling the working parameters in the process.
Review on monthly goals.
To establish a new line for a new product till the product comes in routine
Time Loss analysis. Optimum Machine Utilization Planning
Monitoring the production v/s achievement rej analysis.
Engaged & responsible for the implementation of TPM Pillars - Kebestu Kaizen & Jishu Hozen, on shop floor area machines.
Meeting Production Targets with the help of day to day planning of production and simultaneously maintaining the records of production
Preparing M.I.S. report
Procurement of New parts for new projects
Handling the Outsource material and process activities
Dilution of the non moving parts
• Need to possess strong problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• They should work effectively on their own and in a team setting as well
• Knowledge of relevant & appropriate manufacturing, inspection and quality control practices
• Knowledge of ISO systems & procedures and compliance with the same.
• Candidate who have knowledge of TMP/Lean manufacturing /WCM /Black belt will be given preference.
• Must have Lead by Example approach