- Heading the Strategic Sourcing department and team handling the purchase of all kinds of mechanical, electrical and electronic products.
- Generate High level of Productivity (Using Nego, COS, Localization, Lean, QVE, Free Trade Agreements etc)
- Drive specific initiatives aimed at cost reduction in Purchasing
- Track forecasted v/s actual savings for the Category and responsible for communicating performance against these measures and their potential budgetary impact
- Benchmark existing contracts and suggest areas of key negotiation for improvements in cost and service quality
- Develop and implement specific India commodity and localization goals, e.g. cost Deflation lead year over year, supplier negotiations and timely implementation of savings, Supplier Consolidation/ Reduction, Develop and maintain Preferred Supplier listing, Cycle-time and Inventory Reduction lead-time and delivery, Identify and drive Emerging Region sourcing, Supplier Quality Development and Workshops to drive cost out and value in, identify raw material availability and proactive risk management
- Finalization of commercial terms & Contracts with Raw Materials suppliers & track cost movements
- Engage in RFX initiation process including RFI, RFP & RFQ and comparing / reviewing proposal content
- Financial risk modeling of critical suppliers which may be private or public firms. Ratio analysis, SWOT analysis and Z-score analysis
- Price trend analysis / forecasting for major commodities and define strategies based on the same.
- Driving innovative concepts / strategies for cost / process optimization.
- Team Management, risk assessment & mitigation plan
- Identifying & developing quality vendor/supplier base for cost effective procurement of materials. Conducting audits & other periodical activity and reporting to top management, Supplier Performance Management. Supplier Trainings
- Budgeting, forecasting and Spend Analysis
- Supplier management, strategy making, co-coordinating between SCM and product marketing group, contract
Years of Experience: 15 - 25
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate (Btech/BE preferred)
If this interestes you, pls feel free to connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org