The Global Compensation & Benefits Director is responsible for directing the strategic planning, design, implementation, maintenance, regulatory compliance, communication, and administration of all corporate-wide compensation and benefit programs consistent with the organizationâ€™s human capital objectives.
- The role requires the ability to function on a strategic level while maintaining a keen understanding of the practical implications of decisions made.
The Main Job Responsibilities Include but not restrict to:
- Development and implementation of the reward strategy to include: salary bench-marking, pension arrangements, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review.
- Business expert in all matters relating to CABs, advising senior managers and the HR team on all issues.
- Overall accountability for the International Assignments team and all policies relating to internal transfers. This will include a generic knowledge of immigration, expatriate taxation and mobility practices.
- The role holder will be expected to be the Trustee of several benefits arrangements (Pensions, Life Assurance and Healthcare)
- Total responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market bench-marking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
- Up to date market knowledge will also include current tax implications particularly in relation to benefits and pay
- Knowledge, understanding, and application of Federal and State employment laws: ERISA, FLMA, FLSA, EEO, etc. required.
- Previous global corporate or consulting benefits experience desirable.
- 8+ Years of experience.
- Highly commercial and able to align reward policy to business objectives
- Experience of managing a team of people
- Excellent project management skills
- A very high degree of Analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables.
- Knowledge of international benefit concepts, practices, and procedures
- Expertise in the design, development, implementation, and administration of global compensation and benefits programs.
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, interpersonal, and management skills
- Highly-organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as management skills to lead and direct the work of others.
About the Company:
A Multiational Client of Antal International.