· Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels
· Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
· Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
· Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
· Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
· Processing payments and invoices;
· Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
· Giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
· Developing an organisation's purchasing strategy;
· Producing reports and statistics using SAP System;
· Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
· Timely procurement and deliver at project site at best quality and price
· Monitoring and stock verification from Construction site
Key Qualifications and Competencies
· MBA with Material Management/ Supply Chain/ Operations
· BE in Civil Engineering
· Construction Industry exposure
· Core purchaser and hard negotiator
· Female candidate preferred
· SAP MM Module experience.
· Strong business acumen, planning and prioritization and negotiation skills.
· Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills especially in English.
· High level of integrity.