Kindly refer below JD for the AVP – HFM role, Person will be a HANDOVER SPECIALIST rather than a general FM person. Giving below some of the core attributes a handover specialist should have, which would help in your search for a suitable candidate.
· Related work experience of minimum 8-10 years of calling for and conducting the First General Meeting and completing the handover of property to society .
· Knowledge of all documentation and related paper work for completion of society handover.
· Knowledge of all statutory rules and regulations related to society formation, conducting of AGM meetings and society handover
· Thorough knowledge of the Maharashtra Co –op Hsg Societies rules and regulations and Model Bye laws
· Thorough knowledge of the Maharashtra Apartment Ownership Act and formation of condominium
· Good working knowledge of laws related to the real estate industry.
While the above qualifications is considered core requirement, if the person has a background in general maintenance/FM it can be considered as additional qualification for the job. As discussed, since this person needs to interact with senior staff in various internal departments such as Legal, Liaison, Civic & Construction Management and also with the managing committees of Societies he should be a senior recruit ideally at AVP level with good communication and presentation skills.