Roles & Responsibilities
- Initiate Project Management Cycle with each Customer / Project. Tracking of project timing and plan and work on closing gap.
- Executing project to ensure that deliverables are achieved, Identify 80 opportunities at their OEM's related to core products, core competencies.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Managing Program Profitability & planning & dealing with multiple functions
- Shall be responsible for entire product lifecycle management from requirement to production
- Elicitation of customer requirements and providing quotations / RFQ’s for those products and services and provide Technical contact to the customer.
- Responsible for product costing and negotiating with OEM / Tier 1 customers on pricing and increasing penetration per car. Should be market savvy and prepare market analysis reports based on varied inputs.
- Together with the S&E Director and the Key Account Managers he supports strategic planning including
- comprehensive market research and competitive analysis to understand the market niche and product development
- Managing and co-ordinating all 8D responses
- Be responsible for managing and co-ordinating engineering initiatives
- Handling and co-ordinating all commercial issues related to the Project / Customer
- Be a single point of contact for answering and investigating any small concerns raised “up stream”
- Act as an Interface between the Customer and Company
- Visit Customer on regular basis and establish relationships with Operatives, Line Managers, STA, Quality at customer’s location and nurture project-related key customer relationships
- Working closely with senior leadership and operations; leverage local market knowledge to focus on growing core products and introduce new ones applying an “outside in” discipline with meaningful $/Car, value proposition and a sustainable differentiation.
- Support on FTB 80 – 20, PLS projects and ensure that all projects are profitable. Work with OEM’s on price corrections, Exit strategy as and when required.
- Support the innovation strategies to identify opportunities utilizing the company policy
- a) Assertiveness a) Relationship Management
- b) Ability to handle pressure b) Negotiation Skillsc
- c) Strong interpersonal skills c) Client/Customer Service
- d) Drive for results d) Coordination Skills
- e) Project Management
- An Engineering Degree (BE) or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Should have similar experience of 9 – 11 years
- Should possess knowledge on Plastic Components
- Should have experience in handling Automotive OEM / Tier 1 customers
- Have good experience in Project & Budget planning & Tracking
- Must have very good understanding of Product development processes & Automotive standards