- To align the Business Excellence journey with the business objectives
- Accountable for all Process Reengineering effort at the Units
- Accountable for creating awareness and acceptance of the various Business Excellence programs / model among all levels within the Business
- Accountable for setting and implementing Service Standards across the Units
- Accountable for implementing Production Planning and Control initiatives for optimization of capacity across the hubs
Key Result Areas:
- Drive the Business Excellence Council for the Units
- Meet yearly targets / goals (cost saves, certifications, DNA, # trained, Process Improvements, etc)
- Review mechanism for the project / process improvement teams is followed
- Facilitate the identification of process reengineering opportunities and kick start Business Excellence initiatives.
- As a Business Excellence Leader of the Unit, ensure that the team is working as per the Deployment plan
- Accountable for improving service standards for all customer touch points
- Challenge the existing standards and achieve Excellence
- Act as a liaison between Unit and Management Committee on all Quality related matters.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Graduate of any stream
- Should have overall 6 - 8 years of experience of which at least 3 - 5 years should have been in Quality Management
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified
- Certification/ familiarity with LEAN methodology.
- Knowledge of Statistical software like Minitab, JMP, Sysstat. Etc
Domain experience is very important, black belt certification is secondary.
Domain experience in Commercial / Retail banking including loans, credit cards, Credit Risk control etc.