Role & Responsibilities: AVP Role
- An AVP’s role consists of a consultant, team leader, project manager and client advisor
- Is a senior member of the consulting team with significant experience in project management and client management
- Leads, motivates, develops and coaches the team towards developing optimum solutions for clients
- Manages multiple project teams simultaneously
- A mature professional who is sought out for leadership within the organization and among clients
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, and delegate to subordinates
- An excellent communicator and presenter
- Has an eye for detail while simultaneously being able to see the big picture
- Positive contributor to the firm’s growth and reputation, and provides significant guidance to team building and other firm activities
- Affinity for business development and can jointly convert / develop leads for new assignments
- Has also strong domain knowledge in one or two sectors or a business horizontal
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing, Operations or Finance
- Around 5 to 9 years of total work experience of which a minimum of 3 years of prior work experience in any or all of the following areas
- Strategy and Management Consulting
- Strategy Departments of Corporates
- Performance Improvement
- Supply Chain and Sourcin
- Balanced Scorecard
Role & Responsibilities: Sr.Consultant Role
- Will be given end to end responsibility for the delivery of the project modules or may even lead a minor project independently.
- Will be actively engaged in project planning and problem solving and will begin to manage junior team members.
- Support in business Development and build relationships with clients.