Our client is a reputable international organization engaged in the manufacture and global marketing of Perfumes, Cosmetics and Personal Care products
To take ownership of a selection of our Color cosmetics & Make up sets brands to lead the overall management of them from the concept research phase, through to production, development of launch plans through and working with our sales team to ensure ongoing sell through.
The job holder shall be responsible for the P&L of the brand.
- Understand products offerings and approach of key competitors & aspired-to brands.
- To constantly engage in market & trend research in the categories we operate within.
- Identify product trends and make recommendations to senior leadership & product development team.
- Provide market insights to new product development teams and participate in the development of products, from conception phase.
- Articulate NPD project scope and objectives to the team & key leadership
- Establish effective working relationships with various sales teams across the world.
- Articulate product offerings, key benefits and USP’s for use by sales and marketing.
- Train sales teams to become product experts and give them the ammunition required to effectively sell our products.
- Collaborate with and influence Sales and Supply Chain to co-ordinate their activities to deliver operating plan projects and objectives.
- Conduct regular analysis on launched products, to assess by market performance. From this, develop action plans to drive further sales.
- Develop plans for and the roll-out of ATL & BTL campaigns.
- Develop plans for digital marketing.
- Conduct ROI analysis for all campaigns run.
- Regularly holding NPD and Production teams responsible for delays in production of products.
- Provide regular internal tracking & status reports, ranging from NPD development timelines, to sales data by market for various product launches, to ROMI analysis.
- Take overall responsibility, for the full product development cycle; from product conception, through production, through to in-market launch and post launch evaluations and action planning.
- Create content for corporate marketing, website/blog/social media accounts.
- Provide assistance on creating presentations for conferences & customer meetings.
- Manage creative production, graphic design, web development