· The individual should have managed the procurement function (direct or indirect) in a related industry – furniture / modular furniture, retail / e-comm. space
· Should have handled large buying volumes; expected ‘buying number’ to be around 60 – 70 Cr p.a. for now!
· Anchoring the central procurement team and helping the local / regional / city buying teams as well
· Team management experience must
· Should be able to strategize the buying plan for the org – considering we growing by the day , min , hour!
· Have specific expertise in techno-commercial expertise of sourcing direct materials / sourcing of indirect materials
· Should have knowledge of tools / levers / concepts like strategic sourcing, local sourcing, e-sourcing, make / buy evaluation, early vendor involvement etc.
· Having led procurement cost optimization / procurement process optimization projects and preferably been a part of large scale procurement optimization initiatives.
· Good knowledge of costing mechanism (Zero based, Activity based] and Total Cost of Ownership evaluation