The Chief Financial Officer would manage all financial aspects for the organization. He/she would be responsible for the following:
- Development & Execution of Short-term and Long- term Business Plans along with the Management team.
- Establishing and maintaining proper Internal Controls across the organization.
- Effective management of Working Capital.
- Raising of Capital from Banks/Institutional investors etc…
- Capital budgeting including the evaluation of financial viability of various projects.
- Compliance of Direct Tax, Indirect Tax and Company Law requirements
- Treasury Management including Effective management of relationships with banks and other financial institutions
- Expertise in accounting and book keeping
- Effective management of relations with External stake holders, Analysts, Board and Internal Management
- Expertise in project management (systems transition)
- Managing corporate revenue, purchase and budgets
- Ensure appropriate Management Information Systems to facilitate right decision making.
- Analyzing trends in the sector and updating the leadership team on growth prospects, opportunities, trends etc. Studying the benchmark operations of competition.
- Managing Change
- Provide direction to gain profitability and reduce costs. Active involvement in Corporate Governance
- Development and build strong teams and Talent pipeline.
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at BNithin@Antal.com