- Implementation Consultant provides continuous, distinctive support to the firm's clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of the firm's recommended changes.
- The implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle. You'll work closely with the client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of the Consulting firm's recommended change in their business.
For that we require candidates :
- Candidate with 5-7 years in refining company ( Downstream ) primarily expertise in technical services/process (Unit performance monitoring/unit engineering/design).
- Economic planning and scheduling.
- Must have deep expertise in either process or economic planning and scheduling.
- Hands-on experience on simulation tools like Pro2/hysis/petrosim/PIMS, strong on chemical engineering fundamentals, strong analytical capabilities leveraging MS excel.
- Chemical engineering from a reputed institute like IIT/NIT/UDCT/BITS or similar.
- MBA from reputed B School will be an advantage.
Experience: Candidate must have worked for an organization like Reliance, Nayara, Shell, etc.
Candidates with Relevant and interested profile can share resume