Experience: 2-5 Years Experience in C&B or HR Analytics/MIS is preferred.
Job Qualification: B.E/B.Tech + MBA (HR)
- End-to-end coordination and administration of compensation processes such as Incentive plan administration and Annual Merit review cycle.
- Responsible for preparing salary offer fitments to ensure internal and external parity is maintained
- Ensure requisite documentation and adherence of process for SOX compliance in all the compensation processes.
- Support with Compensation analytics and various APAC/global reports.
- Work on market benchmarking, pay range finalization and identifying and tracking anomaly cases and support Director C&B to make strategic decisions on the same.
- Work and support on seamless integration and process improvement of C&B with other digitization drives
- Work on any other tasks / projects as assigned by Director C&B India and/or HR Leaders from time to time.
Knowledge and skills:
- Analytical and Numerical ability, detailed-minded and well organized.
- Advanced MS Excel Knowledge.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and other HR tools/systems will be added advantage.
- Rewards certification will be preferred.
- Able to navigate through matrix transformation MNC environment, high learning agility in dealing with change and ambiguity
- High degree of pro-activeness with positive collaborative team spirit to achieve the functional and organisations goal