Position: Manager - Sales & Marketing
Technical Sales & Business Development for Protein Segment – High Barrier Multi-Layer Speciality films for Meat & Cheese Packaging (Techno- commercial role)
Key Responsibility Areas:
The position also holds the incumbent responsible for client servicing and account management which means handling these new customers developed. The incumbent will be responsible for providing end to end account management services including sales and revenue target achievement, sales forecasting and budgeting, cross product selling and customer relationship management. He will be responsible for New Business Development, Client retention and prompt response to client’s needs and queries forms a crucial part of the role.
Knowledge of IMPORT SALES in Flexible Packaging is must.
The KRA’s would include:
- NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR PROTEIN SALES. (PACKAGING SOLUTIONS FOR MEAT/ SEAFOOD/ CHEESE)
- Ensure achievement of revenue and contribution margin targets ( Volume, revenue, average selling price and Gross Contribution targets)
- Customer Relationship Management ( profitability and lasting relationship with Account)
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Customer Retention
- Cross product selling and new product development targets
- Sales Planning, Forecasting and coordination with the operations team.
- Adherence to Client Organization's quality & safety standards and compliance.
- Technical support in driving the Meat/ Seafood/ Cheese packaging business in India.
- Must have technical experience and experience in sales of High Barrier Co-extruded Multi-Layer Specialty Films.
- Clearly understands the technical aspects of speciality films required in protein technology.
- Identification of issues with respect to quality standards at customer’s end.
- Handling of grievances arising due to technical issues with the product (if any)
- Ensuring deliverables as per customer specifications.
- Driving protein sales segment from techno commercial point of view along with lead manager
- Packaging professional with minimum 5-10 years of experience in Multi-Layer Speciality Barrier Films for Meat and Seafood industry.
- Experience in Sales/ New Business Development, MBA/ PGDM from a reputed institution is preferred.
- Experience in import sales for speciality films will be required.
- Experience in packaging industry especially in speciality films for Meat and Seafood industry is must.