• Complete ownership of the P&L for the assigned country(s)
• Overall responsibility of business units operations.
• Initiate and monitor performance by way of Internal audits; so as to improve the existing
• Innovating new systems for optimum Centre functions
• Responsible for developing teams skills and productivity
• Responsible for setting up new business units in the country as per the agreed e xpansion
plan and within budgets
• Ensuring standards for Quality, Customer Service and Health & Safety are maintained
• To oversee evaluation and management of clinical practices within the Centers
• Abide by policies, procedures and laws to ensure that the bes t interests of the organization
are kept in mind while providing quality health care.
• Participate in administrative decision - making and the development of policies and
procedures related to patient care of the region entrusted.
• To help develop, approve, an d implement specific clinical practices for the facilities across to
incorporate into its care-related policies and procedures, including areas required by laws
• Review, consider and/or act upon Administrator and consultants recommendations , as
appropriate, that affect the facility's medical care policies and procedures.
• Respond to and participate in federal, state, local and other external surveys and inspections
relating to clinical and medical care.
• Help review policies and procedures reg
advance care planning, and other ethical issues pertaining to the set up