Position: Automatio Tech Lead
Role Specific Skills:
Automation Testing, Tool – Selenium
Specflow , BDD , CI/CD, Cucumber
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
2. Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – Selenium
3. Design and Develop the Automated solution for Testing for various repeatable tests.
4. Implement QA process and automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
5. Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
6. Be a part of an on-going effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team
7. Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
8. Utilize appropriate testing tools for Quality Assurance
9. Identify testable events and develop the test cases / test scripts.
10. Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team
11. Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create re-useable test assets.
12. Response to technical queries Document Planning activities, coordination, Build work plan.
13. Describing Existing Automation Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting.
14. Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities
Experience & Exposure Required:
1. Minimum 10+ years’ experience with Selenium & basic Java expertise
2. Handling a team of 10-20 people
3. BFSI domain experience preferred
4. Strong experience in managing automation test projects
5. Expertise in Selenium, Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
6. Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs
7. Client facing with strong written and verbal communication