My client is the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Their platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. They also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, they currently have 4,000+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally they have offices in Gurgaon, India, and London, England.
This position is responsible for managing their Business Analytics ecosystem and Datawarehousing environment. To create a mature global outcome-based Analytics organization and deliver top line value for global their stakeholders.
Maximize potential of their platform for its frontline teams, deriving maximum output from business data generated across all sources. Partner with Product teams to shape roadmap via learnings with front line teams, customers & external data analytics. Champion of analytics adoption in every sphere to drive operational efficiency. Enabling single source of truth for data around the organization. Above all driving adoption of analytics and acting as a change agent.
- Proven track record leading the development, delivery and adoption of advanced actionable analytics- products and services
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams to identify strategic questions for the business that can be solved and champion the effectiveness of utilizing data, analytics, and insights to shape business
- Evolve and scale business, leveraging data to drive top-line growth and improve profitability resulting in an increased net new customer uptake.
- Contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and supporting other key business outcomes using analytics techniques.
- Focus on driving operational efficiencies by use of data and analytics to impact cost and employee efficiency
- Baseline current analytics capability, ensure optimum utilization and continued advancement to stay abridge with industry developments
- Focus on full innovation system and fully supportive of initiatives from early stages to activation
- Review stakeholder objectives and teams- recommendations to ensure alignment and understanding
- Drive analytics thought leadership and effectively contributes towards transformational initiatives
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive processes
- Sound understanding of machine learning and data analysis tools (Python, R, SAS etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Project execution experience in complex matrix organization dealing with leadership, staff and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of data warehousing infrastructure, application technologies and application development platforms and/or languages
- Be self-driven and thrive in a challenging and competitive environment