We are seeking a high performing tech lead / architect / manager having full stack development experience within the organization in all aspects of architecting, developing and delivering the core product.
· You will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and new product development in a well-funded company.
· This is a great opportunity for an engineer, to work along with the founders and company leadership, build a team under him, conceptualize and deliver a product cutting across an integrated value chain and covering front end, DB, SCM, warehousing and fulfillment (all functions performed in-house).
Role and Responsibilities:
· Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale online software applications.
· Overall architectural, design and product delivery responsibility
· Build and manage a development team of in-house engineers and external vendors to deliver the product
· Develop innovative solutions based on product requirements and business challenges.
· Ensure all code is suitable for automated unit testing and own code coverage
· Interact with different stakeholders to gather feedback and clarification
· Research and apply new technologies and best practices
· Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
Desired Technical Experience
· Experience in Ruby on Rails, Python, Perl, Java, PHP or any other scripting language.
· Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Rails, Spring MVC, Django.
· Exposure to Postgres, Mysql (exposure to NoSql database related technologies like MongoDb, Redis, Aerospike, Cassandra etc. is a plus)
· Experience in application performance optimizations, database tuning & designing large & scalable system is a plus.
· In depth knowledge in one or more areas: Backend End services, API Development, Database design.