- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information globally
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Statutory compliance: Tax audit, Secretarial compliance, Indirect tax compliances, ICFR etc.
- Manage TDS & GST Returns of the company
- Manage Global Payroll of the company from overall compliance point of view
- Manage purchase activities
- Manage Fund Raising
- Negotiate the cost with vendors
- Dealing with Government department related to Statutory and compliance audits etc.
- Handling team of 3-4 team members
- Reporting to the CEO
Knowledge of SEZ rules good to know
Problem solving skills
Cost negotiation skills
Knowledge of Transfer Pricing provisions, DTAA and country by country reporting.
Exposure to FEMA compliances