Position based in MALTA (EU)
Looking to speak with UI/UX Designer willing to take up a role within a growing & exciting team environment with office location in Malta. The company develops IT solutions for both its internal & external platforms, some based on centralised and decentralised applications, with the latter based on blockchain technologies.
The UI/UX developer will be working in a team of other IT professionals in an open & highly creative environment that will certainly allow room to fulfill potential for career growth. The company offers room to learn and develop in the area of blockchain technologies participating in a number of engaging projects. The developer will contribute to the portfolio of major blockchain project(s).
- Degree in Design (or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience
- previous experience in UI/UX design a must
- experience working closely with development technical team
- experience collaborating with design agencies
- collaborate with developers, product owner and marketing team to build products from ground-up
- translate abstract ideas into tangible design sollutions
- conduct market analysis
- build up creative strategies and develop product verbal and visual identity
- implement strategies through storyboards, architecture, mockups, prototypes, animations, etc
* This is for information and guidance purposes only, and additional information should be sought directly with the local authorities by the individuals wishing to apply for this opportunity - there is a fast-track scheme offered to highly-specialised Third-Country nationals who are employed in Malta. The scheme will facilitate the issuing of work/residence permits to prospective key employees within five working days from the date of submission of the application. Details available via the following link: https://identitymalta.com/key-employee-initiative/